Did “Couch Church” again today… this time by request. In her attempt to convince me, my oldest daughter told me there was too much snow outside. Sometimes I can be convinced of things quite easily… especially since I wanted to sleep some more and shovel later. Pulled together something about Epiphany for them and talked about the visit of the wise men. One of the children’s Bibles we have shows a picture of the magi visiting: no manger and Jesus is a boy about two years old in the picture. Unusual, but my daughter explained to me and her younger sister why Jesus isn’t a baby in a manger in the picture. Makes me proud. ;^)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...