Mike Todd blogs this link plus links to other bloggers who link to and comment on Sarah McLachlan’s “World On Fire” Music Video – a project she spent $150,000 on when the actual cost of the project was only $15. When you see it, you’ll understand. I’ve never really listened to her music before (I believe some of my “younger” friends do though) – but now I just might. I wonder if they’ll show it on MTV? Thanks for posting, Mike.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...