Vitamin C. Elixir of Life. If you ask me, coffee is proof of a benevolent divine being, according to my theology of coffee. Stay with me: God created plants before people. Ergo, when Adam awoke for the first time God must already have had a pot of coffee freshly brewed for him. Why else create plants before people? And I think it should go without saying that coffee beans grew in abundance in Eden. If you’re still with me, hey, I never promised you deep thoughts every day. Just run out and find yourself the best brew you can (or at least one you can afford) to celebrate God’s benevolence.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- <em>Blognito ergo sum</em> 'First Post' for subversive influence. Q:Why? A: ...
- Here beginneth the journey What to do when you don't know where you are and don't have a map.
- God speaks in threads When you complete the task of gathering the threads of how God speaks to you and weave them all together, you end up with a lifeline.