This post is article-length, largely due to a lengthy quotation from David Weinberger‘s Small Pieces Loosely Joined: A Unified Theory of the Web. I’m putting down some thoughts that have been bouncing around for awhile, so think of this as “Draft No. One” of something I’ve subtitled An Appeal for a Measure of Anarchy in the Church in which it becomes evident that sometimes the very things which look hopelessly broken are actually an elegant and robust design. You’ll want to read the whole article.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...