Most of the churches I’ve been in haven’t made much of a big deal about Advent, but it seems to me a tradition of value. Unfortunately I’ve had some difficulty figuring out how to incorporate it into my own family’s Christmas tradition. In any event, John Piper has for some years composed a new poem for each Sunday of Advent… good reading, or good listening. If you only have time for one, you might start here.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...